Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: What is it with ...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 108:
    Chloe's not my name, although I wouldn't mind if it were. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ~grin~

  2. #32
    Inactive Member yt1300inHtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 108:
    Chloe's not my name, although I wouldn't mind if it were. I suppose I could waste some time, digging around for some actual pictures of attractive chloe's.

    Fuckwits. Only add <font size = 10> GAY </font> before Fuckwits.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Let me help...

    Chloe01

    Happy now Chloe?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:


    Happy now Chloe?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Dunno 'bout her, but I sure am!

  4. #34
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My guess is "Chloe-108" is sporting tits, AND wood.

    And don't show us any of THOSE magazines, please

  5. #35
    Inactive Member The_Publics_Opinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cuda:
    My guess is "Chloe-108" is sporting tits, AND wood.

    And don't show us any of THOSE magazines, please
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Must be related to IB

  6. #36
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said attractive Chloe's, nimrod.

    And wood ? No.

    Go look at my background. The only balls I got are the ones that allow me to post my mug, drivers license pic at that, for freaks like you to slag on.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member yt1300inHtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:
    I said attractive Chloe's, nimrod.

    And wood ? No.

    Go look at my background. The only balls I got are the ones that allow me to post my mug, drivers license pic at that, for freaks like you to slag on.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    You've become tired already. Goodbye Chloe.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The $20 was to get into the "VIP" Room ... and I didn't pay a stripper anything. That money was for the waitress. -OmegaVerb</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So you paid a waitress to schlepp you a coke. You paid $20 to a bouncer to let you in the "VIP room."

    -and you didn't pay anything to the strippers? Not even a plastic button or an arcade token? You couldn't spare a stick of gum? Wow, stand back ladies, here comes Diamond Jim.

    I'll bet Candy and Bambi will be doing cartwheels of joy the next time they see you come in.

    Ya know dancers DO except tips.

    I'm not sure you're helping yourself with your explanation...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member The_Publics_Opinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zzubevol:
    I said attractive Chloe's, nimrod.

    And wood ? No.

    Go look at my background. The only balls I got are the ones that allow me to post my mug, drivers license pic at that, for freaks like you to slag on.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well since your "supposedly" a feMALE let me be the first to call you a CUNT!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yt1300inHtown - since you're yet another one of the posters (with 27 troll names) that blend together with 463 others around here, consider me not insulted and carry on blending, butterknife.

    wonders what Mahone's grinning at... he remember's my name ?!?!?!? i do believe i shall swoon.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •